Current job vacancies
Salary - Grade 4: £16,191 - £17,547 per annum
Location - Middlewich
Hours of Work - 37
Type of Contract - Temporary
Ansa Environmental Services Ltd are moving to a new purpose built facility in Middlewich and we are looking to recruit a Handy Person on a short term basis to help us with a range of practical services and general joinery work to support our relocation.
The post holder will be required to:
- putting up rails, noticeboards, cupboards and picture frames
- fitting smoke alarms, carbon monoxide detectors and grab rails
- moving or assembling items of furniture
- snagging work - painting and decorating
- Minor building repairs
- General Housekeeping
Applicants will need to possess:
- practical skills in basic carpentry, plumbing and electrics
- the ability to work on your own initiative
- the ability to accurately record details of work carried out and time taken
- the ability to drive and travel to sites within the area
To apply for our vacancy, please contact Michelle Sherlock on 079208 06606. Please note we do not accept CV’s and your application may not be considered.
Grounds Operative - Parks & Grounds
Salary - Grade: 4 (£16,191 - £17,547 FTE)
Location - Middlewich with an initial base in Sandbach
Hours of Work - 37 hours per week
Type of Contract - Full time - Permanent
We are currently looking to recruit a Grounds Operative to compliment our existing team.
The role of Grounds Operative involves the completion a range of maintenance and cleansing activities to ensure the Borough of Cheshire East is a clean, safe and an attractive place to live with well maintained streets and public spaces. Other activities will include the maintenance of public open spaces, horticultural features, highway verges, car parks, formal parks, cemeteries and street cleansing duties.
In order to apply for the role, applicants will need to have:
- Experience of operating tractors, ancillary equipment, mini sweepers, ride-on mowers, chainsaws and knapsack sprayers
- A valid UK driving licence in order to work across the Borough
- The ability to work as part of a team• Customer service, tact and diplomacy skills n order to deal with customers and clients
- Literacy and numeracy skills in order to complete health and safety related documentation
The Disability Confident scheme aims to help you successfully employ and retain disabled people and those with health conditions. Applicants who meet the minimum criteria for this position will be offered an interview. We therefore encourage all applicants to discuss their needs with the recruiting manager so that reasonable adjustments can be made to the recruitment process.
For an informal discussion regarding the role, please contact Anthony Murray or Graham Burgess on 01270 686839.
Application forms are available upon request via HRAnsaInbox@ansa.co.uk. Fully completed application forms should be returned to HRAnsaInbox@ansa.co.uk.
Closing date: 18 September 2017
Estimated interview date: 25 September 2017
We are currently recruiting apprentices in all areas of the business including grounds, waste, fleet and administration.
For more information and an application form please email HRAnsaInbox@ansa.co.uk.
Waste Reduction Volunteers
We are currently recruiting Waste Reduction Volunteers in the Cheshire East area. This involves volunteers going out into the community and schools and educating the public on the importance of recycling, reducing food waste and also to encourage more composting.
If you would like to be part of this excellent and rewarding scheme then please contact Lisa Lowe, CEWRV Coordinator for Ansa Environmental Services Ltd on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01606 288942 for further information.