Current job vacancies
Waste Reduction Volunteers
We are currently recruiting Waste Reduction Volunteers in the Cheshire East area. This involves volunteers going out into the community and schools and educating the public on the importance of recycling, reducing food waste and also to encourage more composting.
If you would like to be part of this excellent and rewarding scheme then please contact Lisa Lowe, CEWRV Coordinator for Ansa Environmental Services Ltd on email@example.com or 01606 288942 for further information.
Salary: Grade 6 - £20,138 - £22,658
Hours of Work: 37
Type of Contract: Temporary to permanent
Primarily reporting to the Deputy Managing Director, we’re looking for a professional individual who is team-oriented who can consistently deliver high-quality work on time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organising and attending meetings to take accurate minutes and following up on agreed actions
- Diary management
- Responding and dealing with enquiries and correspondence on behalf of the Deputy Managing Director
- Undertaking a full range of administrative tasks including preparing filing, photocopying, presentations, writing and formatting reports.
- Undertaking research on specified topics, producing data/reports using appropriate formats and language
- Providing support upon request to wider management team
The Ideal Candidate
- An assertive and resilient person who thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Hands-on and flexible approach to work.
- Highly organised with the ability to balance multiple priorities whilst meeting tight deadlines
- IT savvy and be able to use Microsoft Office to its full potential.
- Familiar with standard layouts employed in preparing reports, minutes and general correspondence
- Qualified to GCSE level or equivalent in English Language and English Literature and committed to continuous learning and self development.
- A strong communicator both verbally and in writing
Ansa is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Disability Confident Employer
Consistent with our commitment to the principal of equal employment opportunity for all individuals, we operate a zero tolerance policy on discrimination and as users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.
To request an application form or submit a CV, please email: HRAnsaInbox@ansa.co.uk Applicants who wish to arrange an informal discussion, please contact Tracy Hickman, HR Business Partner on 01270 686313.
Closing Date: 16 November 2017