Current job vacancies
We are currently recruiting apprentices in all areas of the business including grounds, waste, fleet and administration.
For more information and an application form please email HRAnsaInbox@ansa.co.uk.
Salary - Grade 6 - £20,138 - £22,658 per annum
Term - Temp to Permanent/Full Time - 37 hours per week
Location - Middlewich with some travel
We are currently recruiting a PA to provide full secretarial support to the Deputy Managing Director. This is an exciting role for someone looking to join a successful business that is looking to expand its portfolio.
The main responsibilities will be to:
- Undertake a full range of administrative tasks as and when required including preparing presentations and writing reports.
- Organise and attend meetings to take accurate minutes and monitoring subsequent follow up actions to ensure the efficient and timely despatch of business.
- Deal with all incoming correspondence and replying on own initiative or drafting letters and straightforward reports.
- Respond to complex enquiries both telephone or in person from a wide range of contacts, assessing their urgency and importance and deciding on an appropriate course of action.
- Deal with issues directly or liaise with other managers to avoid unnecessary disruption of time.
- Undertake research on specified topics, producing data/reports using appropriate formats and language to enable the intended audience to formulate views and make decisions.
In order to apply for this role, you will need:
- GCSE or equivalent in English language and literature
- Shorthand (desirable)
- A professional, resilient, composed, flexible approach to work
- Proficient in taking significant amount of minutes and typing
- Knowledge of standard layouts employed in preparing reports, minutes & general correspondence
- The ability to hold and promote strong customer focus
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to travel as and when required sometimes at short notice
- The ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Effective organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work
- Accurate data entry skills
- Numeracy skills
- Significant experience in Microsoft Office and Sharepoint
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays rising to 30 days after 5 years’ service
- Access to Local Government Pension Scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Occupational sickness allowance
- Access to Salary Sacrifice Schemes – Green Car Scheme, purchase of annual leave, childcare vouchers, cycle to work.
- Discretionary rewards scheme
To request an application form or submit a CV, please email: HRAnsaInbox@ansa.co.uk. Applicants who wish to arrange an informal discussion, please contact Tracy Hickman, HR Business Partner on 01270 686313.
Closing date: 2 June 2017